Hot Lunch Orders
EZ School Apps provides the ability to pre-order meals for your K-12 student. It also offers the option to deposit money into a Junior High or High School lunch account which then allows your student to pay for a-la-carte food items purchased at the lunch windows from their lunch account.
This program offers Calvin parents a safe and secure way to pay for student meals online from any browser using EZ School Apps. If you prefer to pay with cash or check, you may turn your payment into the office to be posted to your account at no additional charge. To create an account go to www.ezschoolapps.com/ParentLogin.aspx and click the SIGN-UP link in the upper right corner.
- Use your credit card to deposit money into your child’s account anytime from anywhere using any browser.
- View your child’s account balances 24/7.
- Track your child’s payments and purchases.
- Receive notifications when your child’s account balance is low.
- View the school menu and pre-order meals.
- Elementary students will only receive Hot Lunch if a parent has pre-ordered for their student via EZ School Apps.
- Junior High and High School students may pre-order or purchase items from the a-la-carte menu.
- All lunches include milk, punch or bottled water.
- If your child is sick or will not attend school on a specific day, please call the Hot Lunch Line before 9:00 a.m. to cancel the lunch and receive a credit.
- Note: Meals not pre-ordered online via EZ School Apps are subject to an additional $1.00 fee.
- Meals not pre-ordered via the EZ Schools App website are subject to an additional $1.00 late fee.
- Payment for pre-ordered meals is due at the time of ordering.
Questions? Please contact us at the Hot Lunch line: 760-489-4333