EARLY EDUCATION TEACHER
We are looking for creative, talented Early Education teachers to join our team who knows their vocational calling by their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to serve as an early education/preschool teacher, to love children and families the way Jesus has called us to love, and who are committed to developmentally appropriate, whole-child, Christian liberal arts education. The successful candidates will have profound regard for the natural God-given capacity of children for wonder, and as such, be able to encourage a love of learning as they lead students in things like circle time, learning centers, art and play-based learning. Successful candidates will also lead students in prayer, devotions, and praise music, and will continue to sincerely grow in their own personal Christian faith.
- Completion of at least 2 early education classes and enrolled in the other two
- Experience working with young children
- Willingness to work with all students ages 2-5
- Willingness to assist in diapering and potty training
- Committed to “whole-child” developmentally appropriate, teaching
- Excellent interpersonal skills, willingness and ability to teach cooperatively
- Personal Christ-centered service experiences
- Patient and loving individual who shares a passion for teaching our youngest students.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.