EARLY EDUCATION TEACHER
We are looking for a creative and talented Early Education teacher to join our team! The successful candidate will have profound regard for the natural God-given capacity of children for wonder, and as such, be able to encourage a love of learning as they lead students in things like circle time, learning centers, art and play-based learning. Successful candidates will also lead students in prayer, devotions, and praise music, and will continue to sincerely grow in their own personal Christian faith.
- Completion of at least 2 early education classes and enrolled in the other two
- Experience working with young children
- Willingness to work with all students ages 2-5
- Willingness to assist in diapering and potty training
- Committed to “whole-child” developmentally appropriate, teaching
- Excellent interpersonal skills, willingness and ability to teach cooperatively
- Personal Christ-centered service experiences
- Patient and loving individual who shares a passion for teaching our youngest students.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.