P.L.A.C.E. EDUCATIONAL AID
(Planning Loving Advocacy for Christ-centered Education)
We are looking for a creative, talented person to join our team who knows or is (sincerely exploring) his/her call by their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to serve as an educational aid on our P.L.A.C.E. (Student Support) Services team, loving and caring for children and families the way Jesus has called us to love, and who is committed to robust, whole-person, Christian liberal arts education. The successful candidate will be able to articulate a solid understanding of a Gospel-centered (reformed) educational classroom, stemming from clear evidence of a maturing, Gospel-centered personal life.
- High School Diploma; at least some college training preferred
- Experience working with students who have unique needs
- Other related experiences working with children
- Computer proﬁciency skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Desire to live and work in North County San Diego, CA