DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS
The Director of Business Operations (DBO) position is a unique role on campus that calls for a person gifted with the ability and skills to provide strategic and detailed financial leadership to support the institution’s mission. The DBO will be a productive and encouraging administrative team member and be the person responsible for delivering strong communication regarding the organization’s financial health to the Board of Trustees and work collaboratively to oversee the school’s financial operations. Click below to read the full job description.
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 5-10 years of progressively responsible experience in related work
- Working knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards (GAAP)
- Strong understanding of economic and banking processes
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Desire to live and work in North County San Diego, CA